Taraba Social media influence Elisha Celebrate 60k follower




The Taraba social media influence Elisha Nuhu sabo was excited and grateful reaching 60k followers on his Facebook social handle that he wrote a celebration and appreciation messages yesterday were he stated that the journey was not easy over 3 year ago.

He wrote:
Congratulations to me on reaching 60,000 Followers!
Facebook followers, friends and supporters thank you.

Heartiest thanks to all my Facebook supporters I am highly appreciative of your remarks, posts, comments, and best wishes thankful for your love and support here I’m declaring my heartfelt thanks to everybody available on Facebook.

The continued appreciation and response from you all guys helped me to reach this position, love y'all such a proud moment I reached 60,000 followers mark and still counting moving toward 70,000 thanks to all my loyal followers for your unrelenting support. Follow up my page @Frank Musa

This journey took off almost 3years ago, after several discouragements from friends and colleagues I still decided to push on. I'm glad my struggles and jousts is gradually paying.

The amount of love and support you guys have showered on me is unbelievable, I am the happiest person when I am here reading and writing posts I thank you for making this journey of mine so beautiful.

I'm grateful for all the reactions, comments and numerous shares on my post. I do not take them for granted.

When I started out I used to look up to the wonderful bloggers who already had thousands of supporters, I knew I had to be patient enough to get there.

I am constantly trying to improve myself in every aspect and so all your advice counts if you would ever like to suggest me anything please don’t hesitate your honest opinions and feedback matter a lot!

Thank you for all the love and appreciation!

SEN - Sabo Elisha Nuhu
Brand Ambassador Veektoh Art

Post a Comment

0 Comments